- Videos & Pictures - take as many videos and pictures of the problem(s) as you can and send them to us.
- Keep all of your repair orders and other documents from your purchase and service history for your vehicle.
- If your complaint isn't written or documented the way you stated to the service writer at the dealership, make note of that issue when you send us your documents.
- Always ask for a repair order for every visit to the dealership.
- Write down anything that a service writer or manager says to you that is not written on a repair order.
- Keep taking your vehicle back into the dealership if you continue to experience problems with your vehicle.
- When selecting a lawyer - AVVO is a great tool / web site to use before you choose a lawyer. See what past clients have said about the lawyer you may hire and what types of results that lawyer has been able to achieve.
Lemon Law News
Timothy J. Abeel & Associates, P.C. represent clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, cities include but are not limited to Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton.